GIRLS NIGHT OUT
Enjoy a unique night like no other!
Move, Laugh, Relax and Restore...All In One Night!
Never played before? We make setup easy and specialize in making you comfortable. We're right by your side if you need us at any time during your session!
Check out our Game Library for Ideas on What to Play!We make setup easy and specialize in making you comfortable. We're right by your side if you need us at any time during your session!
Move, Laugh, Play, Enjoy, Escape
Start off your evening by blasting the week’s stress away with 60 minutes of a team-based adventure game.
Choose from a variety of themes!
You can even choose to just do seated VR meditation and adventures if you’d like!
Restore Your Snore
Next take a break, hydrate and then get ready to Restore Your Snore.
Your personalized yoga session will focus on helping you unwind, relax and melt in to bliss.
You'll work through some simple yoga asanas and then gift yourself with an extended savasana.
Refresh and Connect
To finish off the night we have some special treats and mocktails for you to enjoy in a private room. BYOB optional.
Hang out, chat, catch-up and connect with each other to get yourself re-energized and ready for the world again!
Frequently Asked Questions
What should I wear?
Comfortable clothing or workout clothes.
Close-toed shoes required for gaming.
Do I need a yoga mat?
You are welcome to bring your own mat, but we have a nice selection of mats you can use.
I've never done virtual reality gaming, what if I don't like it?
- No worries! If you don't like your group's chosen game, we'll work with you to make sure you have an awesome time. We have so many options for you to explore, including seated VR games, movies/TV shows in a 360 theater, film shorts, VR puzzles, art museum exhibits and much more!
- I have a medical condition, can I still participate?
- You should always check with your doctor first, but virtual reality is not recommended for those who are pregnant, have inner ear issues, have epilepsy or seizures.
- I wear glasses, can I still play VR?
- Yes! You can wear your glasses if needed.